Tuesday 25 November 2014

THEY LIED ABOUT ME!!!

A lot of things I didn't say
But they say I said it
Many things I didn’t do
They say I did it
There are more I don't know about
They made it known to you in a shout
I am not worried about them
I am not bothered about what they have told you
My concern is about you who knew me and still believed them
You listened to them; you trusted their words of shame
They reformed your mind to misunderstood me
Your thoughts when you see me is now negative
They made you seize your smile for me
Helplessly wanting to love you, they have made you hate me
I didn't do anything wrong
Neither did I say those things they say I said
Their intentions is to have you misled
I will not hold my truth back for you instead
It is you I know, it’s you I love
Whatever they say about me doesn’t come above


No comments:

Post a Comment