Tuesday 30 September 2014

Psalms Of Penitence (2)


For where I have gone wrong
Let it not be where I pay for my wrongdoing
For the sins that are monstrous and I got away with
Let it not be the little ones I pay dearly for
Those lies I thought will put my life together
The lies I thought will shape my fame and fortune
Forgive me those sins that are addictive and seeming uncontrollable
Let not my future be a representative of my past
By the steps I have taken that is similar to it
Let not my present be a definitive conclusion of my wellbeing
If I am to pay for my iniquities
I will come to the world 10 times over and perish at each coming
Without atonement that will suffice for each entering
But I have called out in tearful agony
I have knelt down on ageless burning coal
That YOU should hear me
Hid my plea
Save my soul
I am way past my deliverance....
I am way past salvation
I am due for MERCY.
 
to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment