Wednesday 6 November 2013

Unforgiven .

They don't want me to shed tears but
They intend to spill my blood.
The house is dusty,
the rails are rusty,
My sights are cloudy.
You can’t have a sight at the scene.
In ur absence they torment me,
What mightiest of them cannot dare in ur presence.
They threaten me; your words of forgiveness cannot strengthen me.
Their conjuring has caught me deep in my sleep
The trap they set for me has caught my feeble bones of innocence
Forgiveness is for the righteous
Whoever said I am righteous
In my silence I have slain those I love
In my quite time i have waged war alongside the demons of hate
They praised my resilience in blood shed
I refuse to engage in any peaceful solemnization

I will not forgive he who shot me down
Right in my prime of glory
I will not forgive he who burnt my offering
Right in front of Baal’s altar
I will not forgive those who plot my death
Same people who watched me at birth
Shaking my father’s hand for he hath a son
I will not forgive those who showed me a toothless vengeance
Gnawing at my flesh and drooling on my veins for survival
I shall not forgive she who broke my heart like China
The broken pieces of it could pass through the eye of needle

No comments:

Post a Comment