Thursday 17 March 2016

I AM MY OWN LONELINESS, MY OWN PURPOSE AND MY OWN LIFE.

I am not confided in my own perpetual illusion
As it was told of me that I am
I live in a world only which I understand
Full of illusion on the other hand
It is like playing a guitar with one less string
Feeling a nonsensical rhythm from the west wind

Quite truthfully I will love to be alone
Without more than 7 billion people
And a family fully condescending prone 
Alone is a mindless thought and feeble
Maybe not really achievable

At a point in life one only can be ones' own family
Freeing oneself from the helpless conformity  
Of those who made others their baseless gods
Striking out the facts and sticking to biased odds

I stand alone for myself
Whatever I owe anyone I shall pay
I am my own vision
My very own dream I obey
My own correctional facility
I am indeed my own purpose for my own life
I shall speak otherwise of nothing
If what I want to be doesn’t turn to something 

No comments:

Post a Comment