Monday 22 June 2015

I AM SORRY.

Sorry
A word I know that heals
A word I know that cures
A word that settle scores
A word that washes the heart pure

Sorry
I have known thee for too long
I have known how love became strong
I have known how hate hits the gong
I have had my friendship with you wrong

Sorry
Find an unused part of your heart to forgive
Then and there my mind shall know relief
For far too long your thought in me was branded with grieve
This made our hearty mind know each other with brief

Sorry
When and where will I find a friend like you?
That will tell me how much life and love is true
That will tell me friendship is one heart not two
That makes me smile when the skies chose to be blue

Sorry
I have said it for the world to know
I said it with my heart willing to show
You are a friend that craves my life to grow
Time will not bring us apart not even low.

No comments:

Post a Comment